District Accountability Committee
The (DAAC) shall advise the Summit School District RE-1 Board of Education (BOE) and will be receptive to all persons or groups concerned about educational accountability, accreditation and educational achievement in Summit Schoool District RE-1. The DAAC's purposes include:
(1) reviewing each School Improvement Plan each year.
~ The review shall determine whether each school's plan is complete and
includes District regulatory and statutory mandates.
~ The review shall determine trends which may serve as a basis for
(2) promoting the identification and/or revision of District goals and
(3) assisting the BOE in the development of the annual report to the
(4) serving in an advisory capacity in the development, implementation,
and evaluation of the District's plan for state accrediatation.
(5) reviewing all charter school applications and making recommendations
to the BOE.